* It is said that Kauthuvam is the distorted name of Kavithvam. It only explains why the Kauthuvams have no raga restrictions.
* When one sings for Bharatanatyam, the singer cannot explore or dwell on the swaras for as long. Also the notations are/ can not be sung for bharatanatyam. The sollus are sung/ recited, which doesnt happen while singing for a carnatic music recital.
* Lucky are those who get a chance to make their motherland proud. congratulations to Abhinav Bhindra
* If you are scared that the alta will spoil your dress, then use a red permenant marker. It will take a couple of washes to take the colour off your hands though.
* Make use of good quality colorless cellotapes to keep the jewellery in place on you while dancing.